5. Align the paper guide (A) in front with the paper stack.
For standard sizes, align the paper guide (A) with where it clicks into place.
6. Slide the paper guide (B) on the right to align the right and left guides with both sides of the
Do not slide the paper guides too hard against the paper. The paper may not be fed properly.
• Do not load sheets of paper higher than the load limit mark (F).
• Keep the paper stack height below the tabs (G) of the paper guides.
7. Insert the cassette 1 into the machine.
Push the cassette 1 all the way into the machine.
After inserting the cassette into the machine, the paper information registration screen for the cassette is
displayed on the touch screen.