Paper Is Jammed inside Machine
If the jammed paper tears and you cannot remove the paper from the paper output slot or if the jammed
paper remains inside the machine, remove the paper following the instructions below.
• If paper becomes jammed during printing and you need to turn off the machine to remove it, touch the
Stop button to stop the printing before you turn off the machine.
1. Turn off machine and unplug it.
2. Lift up and open operation panel as far as it will go.
• Do not touch clear film (A) or white belt (B).
If you soil or scratch these parts by touching them with paper or your hand, it could damage the
3. Check if jammed paper is under print head holder.
If the jammed paper is under the print head holder, move the print head holder to the far right or left,
whichever makes it easier to remove the paper.
When moving the print head holder, hold the top of the print head holder and slide it slowly to the far
right or left.