their Contribution(s) with the Work to which such Contribution(s) was submitted. If You institute patent
litigation against any entity (including a cross-claim or counterclaim in a lawsuit) alleging that the
Work or a Contribution incorporated within the Work constitutes direct or contributory patent
infringement, then any patent licenses granted to You under this License for that Work shall terminate
as of the date such litigation is filed.
4. Redistribution. You may reproduce and distribute copies of the Work or Derivative Works thereof in
any medium, with or without modifications, and in Source or Object form, provided that You meet the
1. You must give any other recipients of the Work or Derivative Works a copy of this License; and
2. You must cause any modified files to carry prominent notices stating that You changed the files;
3. You must retain, in the Source form of any Derivative Works that You distribute, all copyright,
patent, trademark, and attribution notices from the Source form of the Work, excluding those
notices that do not pertain to any part of the Derivative Works; and
4. If the Work includes a "NOTICE" text file as part of its distribution, then any Derivative Works that
You distribute must include a readable copy of the attribution notices contained within such
NOTICE file, excluding those notices that do not pertain to any part of the Derivative Works, in at
least one of the following places: within a NOTICE text file distributed as part of the Derivative
Works; within the Source form or documentation, if provided along with the Derivative Works; or,
within a display generated by the Derivative Works, if and wherever such third-party notices
normally appear. The contents of the NOTICE file are for informational purposes only and do not
modify the License. You may add Your own attribution notices within Derivative Works that You
distribute, alongside or as an addendum to the NOTICE text from the Work, provided that such
additional attribution notices cannot be construed as modifying the License.
You may add Your own copyright statement to Your modifications and may provide additional or
different license terms and conditions for use, reproduction, or distribution of Your modifications,
or for any such Derivative Works as a whole, provided Your use, reproduction, and distribution of
the Work otherwise complies with the conditions stated in this License.
5. Submission of Contributions. Unless You explicitly state otherwise, any Contribution intentionally
submitted for inclusion in the Work by You to the Licensor shall be under the terms and conditions of
this License, without any additional terms or conditions. Notwithstanding the above, nothing herein
shall supersede or modify the terms of any separate license agreement you may have executed with
Licensor regarding such Contributions.
6. Trademarks. This License does not grant permission to use the trade names, trademarks, service
marks, or product names of the Licensor, except as required for reasonable and customary use in
describing the origin of the Work and reproducing the content of the NOTICE file.
7. Disclaimer of Warranty. Unless required by applicable law or agreed to in writing, Licensor provides
the Work (and each Contributor provides its Contributions) on an "AS IS" BASIS, WITHOUT
WARRANTIES OR CONDITIONS OF ANY KIND, either express or implied, including, without
limitation, any warranties or conditions of TITLE, NON-INFRINGEMENT, MERCHANTABILITY, or
FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. You are solely responsible for determining the
appropriateness of using or redistributing the Work and assume any risks associated with Your
exercise of permissions under this License.
8. Limitation of Liability. In no event and under no legal theory, whether in tort (including negligence),
contract, or otherwise, unless required by applicable law (such as deliberate and grossly negligent
acts) or agreed to in writing, shall any Contributor be liable to You for damages, including any direct,
indirect, special, incidental, or consequential damages of any character arising as a result of this
License or out of the use or inability to use the Work (including but not limited to damages for loss of