Possible causes include the following.
• There is no paper in the cassette 2.
• Paper is not loaded in the cassette 2 properly.
What to Do
Take the corresponding actions below.
• Load paper in the cassette 2.
The large size photo paper or plain paper such as A4, B5, A5, 8" x 10" (20 x 25 cm), Letter, or Legal,
or envelope can be loaded in the cassette 2.
• Align the paper guides with the both edges of the paper when you load paper in the cassette 2.
After carrying out the above measures, tap OK on the touch screen.
• To cancel printing, touch the machine's Stop button.