Placing a Printable Disc
To print onto a printable disc, place it on the disc tray supplied with the machine, then insert it into the
This procedure also applies to printing from a computer.
• Do not attach the disc tray until the message asking you to load the printable disc is displayed. Doing
so can damage the machine.
1. Detach the disc tray from the cassette 1.
How to Detach / Attach the Disc Tray
• If a message is displayed on the screen after inserting the cassette into the machine, tap OK.
2. Holding both sides of the paper output tray (A), gently open it.
3. When the message asking you to load the printable disc is displayed, open the disc tray
guide (B) and push it down all the way to the bottom.
4. Place the printable disc with the printable surface facing up.
• Make sure that there is no dirt on the disc tray before placing a printable disc on the disc tray.
• When placing a printable disc on the disc tray, do not touch the printing surface of the disc or the
reflectors (C) on the disc tray.