Scanning with Favorite Settings
You can scan items placed on the platen with your favorite settings saved beforehand.
This is convenient for saving frequently used settings or when specifying scan settings in detail.
Start IJ Scan Utility.
2. Click Settings..., then set the item type, resolution, etc. in the
When setting is completed, click OK.
• Once the settings are made, you can scan with the same settings from the next time.
3. Place the item on the platen.
Positioning Originals (Scanning from Computer)
4. Click Custom.
• Click Cancel to cancel the scan.
• Scanned images are saved in the folder set for Save in in the
displayed by clicking Settings.... In the Settings (Custom Scan) dialog, you can also make advanced
Settings (Custom Scan)
Settings (Custom Scan) dialog