6. Lift up the tab on the orange protective cap (F) to remove it off GENTLY.
• Do not push the sides of the ink tank. If you push the sides of the ink tank with the Y-shape air
hole (E) blocked, ink may splash.
• Do not touch the inside of the orange protective cap (F) or the open ink port (G). The ink may
stain your hands if you touch them.
• Do not reattach the protective cap (F) once you have removed it. Discard it according to the
local laws and regulations regarding disposal of consumables.
7. Insert the front end of the ink tank into the print head at a slant.
Make sure that the position of the ink tank matches the label.