5. Align the paper guide (A) in front with the envelopes.
6. Slide the paper guide (B) on the right to align the right and left guides with both sides of the
Do not slide the paper guides too hard against the envelopes. The envelopes may not be fed properly.
• Do not load envelopes higher than the load limit mark (F).
• Keep the envelope stack height below tabs (G) of the paper guides.
7. Insert the cassette 2 into the machine.
Push the cassette 2 into the machine until it stops.
After inserting the cassette into the machine, the paper information registration screen for the cassette is
displayed on the touch screen.