Printing Photos from a Computer
This section describes how to print photos with My Image Garden.
This section uses windows displayed when the Windows 8.1 operating system (hereinafter referred to as
Windows 8.1) is used.
1. Pull out the cassette 1 from the machine.
2. Load the paper stack vertically WITH THE PRINT SIDE FACING DOWN.
3. Align the paper guides with the paper length and width.
4. Insert the cassette 1 into the machine.
After inserting the cassette into the machine, the paper information registration screen for the cassette is
displayed on the touch screen.
5. Select the size and type of the loaded paper in the cassette 1 at Page size and Type, then