Using PIXMA/MAXIFY Cloud Link
This section introduces the photo printing procedure by using CANON iMAGE GATEWAY as an example.
• The available functions differ depending on the app.
• The printing procedure differs depending on the app.
• You need to get the account and register photo and other data beforehand.
• The following file formats can be printed: jpg, jpeg, pdf, docx, doc, xlsx, xls, pptx, ppt, and rtf.
The file formats that can be printed differ depending on the app.
• Before you print, check that printer is on and is connected to the network. Then start.
• You can use CANON iMAGE GATEWAY to print jpg and jpeg file formats.
1. On the
screen, select the app to be used
2. Enter the information according to the instructions on the authentication screen, and then
select Log in
• Some apps may not be fully displayed in the display area. If this is the case, scroll up, down, right,
and left to change the display area.
• The Login screen may vary between apps.
• After logging in, you may be asked from an external service to agree to use their app. Agree if you
are using the app.
3. In the displayed album list, select the album of your choice
: Visible area