9. Make sure that the paper feed roller has stopped rotating, then follow the message to load
plain paper as follows in the paper source you selected in step 6.
Loading paper in the cassette 1:
Cut a single sheet of A4 or Letter-sized plain paper into four pieces.
Load them in the cassette 1 with the top and bottom edges (A) towards the back side of the cassette 1.
Loading paper in the cassette 2:
Load three sheets of A4 or Letter-sized paper in the cassette 2.
10. Holding both sides of the paper output tray, gently open it.
The output tray extension will open automatically when the paper output tray is opened.
11. Extend the paper output support.
• If the disc tray guide is open, be sure to close it.
12. Tap OK.
The machine starts cleaning. The cleaning will be complete when the paper is ejected.
13. When the completion message appears, tap OK.
If the problem is not resolved after cleaning the paper feed roller, contact the service center.