Changing Settings in Wired LAN Sheet
• This function is not available depending on the printer you are using.
• Enable the wired LAN setting of the printer to change the settings in the Wired LAN sheet.
Start up IJ Network Tool.
2. Select printer in Printers:.
3. Click Configuration... button.
4. Click Wired LAN button.
5. Change or check settings.
Click OK after changing configuration. A screen is displayed asking you for confirmation before the
settings are sent to the printer. If you click OK, the settings are sent to the printer and the Transmitted
Settings screen is displayed.
1. TCP/IP Setting:
Sets the IP address of the printer to be used over the LAN. Specify a value appropriate for your
Get IP address automatically
Select this option to use an IP address automatically assigned by a DHCP server. DHCP
server functionality must be enabled on your router.
Use following IP address
Select this option if no DHCP server functionality is available in your setup where you use the
printer, or you want to use a particular IP address or a fixed IP address.