Interpreting the ICC Profile
When you need to specify the printer profile, select the ICC profile for the paper to print on.
The ICC profiles installed for this printer appear as follows.
• (1) is the model name of the printer.
• (2) is the media type. This notation corresponds to the following media type:
◦ GL: Photo Paper Plus Glossy II
◦ PT: Photo Paper Pro Platinum
◦ SG/LU: Photo Paper Plus Semi-gloss / Photo Paper Pro Luster
◦ MP: Matte Photo Paper
◦ Other Fine Art Paper: Other Fine Art Paper
• (3) is the print quality.
The print quality is divided into 5 levels, ranging from high speed to high quality. As the number
decreases, the print quality becomes higher. This value corresponds to the Quality slide bar that is
displayed when you select Quality & Media from the pop-up menu of the
Custom for Print Quality.
and then select