You can update the firmware of the machine, check the firmware version, or perform settings of a
notification screen, a DNS server and a proxy server.
• Only Check current version is available when Disable LAN is selected for Change LAN in LAN
• Install update
Performs the firmware update of the machine. If you select Yes, the firmware update starts. Follow the
on-screen instructions to perform update.
• When you use this function, make sure the machine is connected to the Internet.
• If the firmware update is not complete, check the following and take an appropriate action.
• When using wired LAN, make sure the machine is connected to the computer with a LAN cable
• Check the network settings such as a router.
• If Cannot connect to the server. is displayed on the touch screen, tap OK and try again after
• Check current version
You can check the current firmware version.
• Update notification setting
When Yes is selected and the firmware update is available, the screen to inform you of the firmware
update is displayed on the touch screen.
• DNS server setup
Performs settings for a DNS server. Select Auto setup or Manual setup. If you select Manual setup,
follow the display on the touch screen to perform settings.
• Proxy server setup
Performs settings for a proxy server. Follow the display on the touch screen to perform settings.