• Depending on the print menu, some setting items cannot be selected. This section describes the
setting items in Photo print.
The setting item which cannot be selected is displayed grayed out or not displayed.
• Some settings cannot be specified in combination with the other setting items or the print menus. If
the setting which cannot be specified in combination is selected,
on the touch screen. In this case, tap
and change the setting.
• The settings of the page size, media type, etc. are retained even if another print menu is selected or
the machine is turned off.
1. Page size
Select the page size of the loaded paper.
2. Type (Media type)
Select the media type of the loaded paper.
3. Print qlty (Print quality)
Select print quality according to the photo.
4. Border (Bordered/Borderless print)
Select bordered or borderless print.
5. Photo fix
When Auto photo fix is selected, the scene or person's face of a shot photo is recognized and the
most suitable correction for each photo is made automatically. It makes a darkened face by backlight
brighter to print. It also analyzes a scene such as scenery, night scene, person, etc. and corrects each
scene with the most suitable color, brightness, or contrasts automatically to print.
• As a default, photos on the memory card are printed with auto correction applied.
• If No correction is selected, photos are printed without correction.
Corrects red eyes in portraits caused by flash photography.
Depending on the type of the photo, red eyes may not be corrected or parts other than the eyes may
7. Print date
Activates/deactivates to print the date (shooting date) on a photo.
on the upper left on the touch screen to check the message
and Error details are displayed