Removing the Memory Card
• If you used the card slot as the memory card drive of a computer, you must perform the "safe removal"
operation on your computer before physically removing the memory card from the machine.
Setting Up Card Slot as Memory Card Drive of Computer
1. Holding both sides of the paper output tray, gently open it.
2. Make sure that the Access lamp is lit, and remove the memory card.
Hold the part of the memory card that is protruding and remove it straightforward from the machine.
• Do not remove the memory card while the Access lamp is flashing. The Access lamp flashes
while the machine is reading or writing data from/to the memory card. If you remove the memory
card or turn off the power while the Access lamp is flashing, the data saved on the memory card
can be damaged.
3. Close the paper output tray.