Settings (Auto Scan) Dialog
Click Auto Scan on the
In the Settings (Auto Scan) dialog, you can make advanced scan settings to scan by automatically
detecting the item type.
(1) Scan Options Area
(2) Save Settings Area
(3) Application Settings Area
• When the Settings dialog is displayed from My Image Garden, the setting items for Application
Settings do not appear.
Photos, postcards, business cards, magazines, newspapers, documents, and BD/DVD/CD.
• To scan the following types of items, specify the item type and size in the Settings (Document Scan)
dialog, Settings (Photo Scan) dialog, or Settings (Custom Scan) dialog, then click Photo,
Document, or Custom in the IJ Scan Utility main screen. You cannot scan correctly with Auto.
• A4 size photos
• Text documents smaller than 2L (5 inches x 7 inches) (127 mm x 178 mm), such as paperback
pages with the spine cut off
• Items printed on thin white paper
• Long narrow items such as panoramic photos
• Reflective disc labels may not be scanned as expected.
• Place items to be scanned on the platen correctly. Otherwise, items may not be scanned correctly.
(Scanning from a Computer) tab to display the Settings (Auto Scan) dialog.