• Click Defaults to restore the specified settings to the default settings.
Select the resolution of the item to be scanned.
The higher the resolution (value), the more detail in your image.
Image Processing Settings
(Right Arrow) to set the following.
• When Color Mode is Black and White, Image Processing Settings is not available.
Emphasizes the outline of the subjects to sharpen the image.
(2) Save Settings Area
Enter the file name of the image to be saved. When you save a file, the date and four digits are
appended to the set file name in the "_20XX0101_0001" format.
• When you select the Save to a subfolder with current date checkbox, the date and four digits
are appended to the set file name.
Displays the folder in which to save the scanned images. To add a folder, select Add... from the pop-
up menu, then click
The default save folder is the Pictures folder.
• When the Settings dialog is displayed from My Image Garden, this option does not appear.
Select the data format in which to save the scanned images.
You can select JPEG/Exif, TIFF, or PNG.
• You cannot select JPEG/Exif when Color Mode is Black and White.
(Plus) in the displayed dialog and specify the destination folder.