Printing Photo from Memory Card onto Disc Label
You can print a photograph saved on a memory card onto the disc label of the printable disc.
• You cannot print on 3.15 inches / 8 cm printable discs.
• Do not attach the disc tray or place the printable disc until the message asking you to set them is
displayed. Doing so can damage the machine.
Make sure machine is turned on.
2. Flick HOME screen and tap
Using the Operation Panel
Insert memory card into card slot.
• If you insert the memory card before you select Advanced print on the HOME screen, the photo
selection screen in Photo is displayed.
If both photo files and PDF files are saved on the memory card, the confirmation screen to select
which file you print is displayed.
To display the HOME screen, touch the HOME button.
4. Tap Print photos to disc label.
The print area setting screen is displayed.
• If no printable photo data is saved on the memory card, Data of supported types are not saved.
is displayed on the touch screen.
• If more than 2,000 photo data are saved on the memory card, the photo data is split by group per
2,000 photos in reverse chronological order (date last modified) automatically. Check the
message displayed on the touch screen and tap OK.
5. Specify print area.
A. Tap to specify the outer circle.