3. Tap LAN settings.
4. Tap Change LAN.
2. Tap Activate wireless LAN.
If you do not use the machine over wireless LAN, select Activate wired LAN or Disable LAN.
Changing Direct Connection Setting
Change the settings for the direct connection following the procedure below.
Make sure machine is turned on.
2. Flick HOME screen and tap
Using the Operation Panel
4. Tap LAN settings.
5. Tap Other settings.
6. Tap Direct connection settings.
7. Change settings as necessary.
• To update the identifier (SSID) and the password for direct connection
Tap A to display the confirmation screen. To update the identifier (SSID) and the password, tap
To check the security setting and the updated password, tap Details and tap Yes on the screen
• To change the machine's name displayed on the Wi-Fi Direct compatible device
Tap B to display the machine's name (device name) displayed on a Wi-Fi Direct compatible
Follow the procedure below to change the name.