• When you use MAXIFY Cloud Link, a cookie for the selected user is added to the printer, and the
login status of each user is recovered. For each printer, you can register cookies for up to 8 users.
Printer user privileges
If several users are using the cloud service for 1 printer, each user is categorized as the Administrator or
a Standard user.
• The user who is registered first becomes the Administrator. The administrator can change the
privileges of users from the
An Administrator can change printer information, add and delete apps, manage users, and perform
various other operations.
A Standard user can check printer information and start apps.
For information about the functions that each user can use, refer to the
If you are using MAXIFY Cloud Link from the printer, select Multiuser mode in the
set the printer to Multiuser mode. Each user can then start an app and print documents.
• If you have not set your own Security code, select Multiuser mode to display the Security code
If you select Cancel, you will not be able to set Multiuser mode.
• If you are the Administrator, a confirmation screen appears asking whether you want to send an e-
mail prompting standard users without a Security code to set up their Security code.
• To send a notification e-mail is sent only to users without a Security code and to set Multiuser
mode, select OK.
• To set Multiuser mode without sending a notification e-mail, select Cancel.
Troubleshooting Canon Inkjet Cloud Printing Center
"Canon Inkjet Cloud Printing
Mng. printer screen