Web service setup.
4. Tap Web service connection setup -> Google Cloud Print setup -> Register with
Google Cloud Print.
• If you have already registered the machine with Google Cloud Print, the confirmation message
to re-register the machine is displayed.
5. When confirmation screen to register machine is displayed, tap Yes.
6. When message to select language on print setting screen of Google Cloud Print is
displayed, tap Next.
7. Tap a display language on print setting screen of Google Cloud Print.
The confirmation message to print the authentication URL is displayed.
8. Load A4 or Letter-sized plain paper and tap OK.
The authentication URL is printed.
9. Make sure authentication URL is printed, tap Yes.
10. Perform authentication process using web browser on computer or mobile device.
Access to the URL using the web browser on the computer or the mobile device and perform the
authentication process following the on-screen instructions.
• Accessing to printed URL and performing the authentication process have to be carried out
• If you exceed time limit of the authentication process, an error message is displayed on the
touch screen. Tap OK. When the confirmation message to print the authentication URL is
displayed, try again from step 8.
• Perform the authentication process with your Google account which you have gotten in
11. When message that registration is complete is displayed on machine's touch screen, tap
When authentication process is complete properly, the registration items are displayed. When
authentication process is complete, you can print the data with Google Cloud Print.