Media Types You Can Use
To get the best printing result, choose paper suitable for printing. Canon provides various types of paper
suitable for documents as well as paper suitable for photos or illustrations. We recommend the use of
Canon genuine paper for printing your important photos.
Commercially available papers
• Plain Paper (including recycled paper)
Canon genuine papers
The Model Number of Canon genuine paper is shown in brackets. Refer to the instruction manual
supplied with the paper for detailed information on the printable side and notes on handling paper. For
information on the page sizes available for each Canon genuine paper, access our website.
• You may not be able to purchase some Canon genuine papers depending on the country or region
of purchase. Paper is not sold in the US by Model Number. Purchase paper by name.
Paper for printing documents:
• Canon Red Label Superior <WOP111>
• Canon Océ Office Colour Paper <SAT213>
Paper for printing photos:
• Photo Paper Pro Platinum <PT-101>
• Glossy Photo Paper "Everyday Use" <GP-501/GP-601>
• Photo Paper Glossy <GP-601>
• Photo Paper Plus Glossy II <PP-201>
• Photo Paper Pro Luster <LU-101>
• Photo Paper Plus Semi-gloss <SG-201>
• Matte Photo Paper <MP-101>
Paper for printing business documents:
• High Resolution Paper
*1 Printing to this paper from the operation panel or from a PictBridge (Wireless LAN) compliant device
is not supported.
Paper Load Limit
Paper Settings on the Printer Driver and the Printer (Media Type) (Windows)
Paper Settings on the Printer Driver and the Printer (Media Type)
• You can print onto a printable disc using the disc tray supplied with the machine.
Placing a Printable Disc
• When printing photos saved on a PictBridge (Wireless LAN) compliant device, you must specify the
page size and media type.