Copying without Borders
You can copy images on photo paper so that they fill the entire page without borders.
Make sure machine is turned on.
Load photo paper.
3. Flick HOME screen and tap
Using the Operation Panel
4. Tap Borderless copy.
Load original on platen glass.
6. Specify settings as necessary.
Tap Copies to display the screen to specify the number of copies.
For the setting items other than Copies:
Setting Items for Copying
7. Touch Color button for color copying, or Black button for black & white copying.
The machine starts copying.
• Slight cropping may occur at the edges since the copied image is enlarged to fill the whole page. You
can change the width to be cropped from the borders of the original image as needed.
Extended copy amount
• For more on the paper size and the media type available for borderless copying: