Cause of following may have occurred failure of automatic print head alignment.
• Print head nozzles are clogged.
• Paper of size other than A4 or Letter is loaded in the cassette 2.
• Paper output slot is exposed to strong light.
What to Do
Tap OK on the touch screen and take the corresponding actions below.
• Check the print head condition by printing the nozzle check pattern.
• Load one sheet of A4/Letter-sized plain paper and perform automatic print head alignment again.
• Adjust your operating environment and/or the position of the machine so that the paper output slot is
not exposed directly to strong light.
After carrying out the above measures, if the problem continues after aligning the print head again, tap
OK on the touch screen, and then perform manual print head alignment.