• If you cannot pull out the paper, open the paper output tray.
4. Attach transport unit cover.
Insert the transport unit cover to the back of the machine.
5. Attach rear cover.
Insert the rear cover to the back of the machine.
If you were not able to remove the paper in step 3:
4. Detach both cassette 1 and cassette 2.
5. Slowly pull out paper.
6. If paper protrudes from cassette, remove paper and reload it after aligning edges of
• When reloading the paper, make sure you are using suitable paper and loading it correctly.
7. Attach cassettes to machine and tap OK on touch screen.
If the measures above do not solve the problem, contact your nearest Canon service center to request a