brighter to print. It also analyzes a scene such as scenery, night scene, person, etc. and corrects each
scene with the most suitable color, brightness, or contrasts automatically to print.
• As a default, photos on a PictBridge (Wireless LAN) compliant device are printed with auto
• If No correction is selected, photos are printed without correction.
Select ON to correct red eyes in portraits caused by flash photography.
Depending on the type of the photo, red eyes may not be corrected or parts other than the eyes may
7. Tap to specify the print settings.
Disc label print setting Screen
The Set disc print area screen is displayed, and you can perform settings for printing on a printable disc
from a PictBridge (Wireless LAN) compliant device.
Follow the procedure below to perform disc label print setting.
1. Adjust the printing area (the outer/inner diameter of the printable disc).
A. Tap to specify the outer diameter.
B. Tap to specify the inner diameter.
C. Tap to specify the printing area.
• Measure the outer and inner diameters of the printing surface of the printable disc and make
sure you set a value smaller than the measured value for the outer diameter, and a value larger
than the measured value for the inner diameter.
• Contact the manufacturers of printable discs for details.
2. Select the type of the printable disc you use.