• Signal strength is displayed as follows.
• Type of encryption is displayed as follows.
Blank: No encryption
WEP: WEP is set
WPA/WPA2: WPA/WPA2 is set
Click to update the list of wireless routers when your target wireless router is not detected.
If the target wireless router is set to a closed network (the stealth mode), click Cancel to return to the
previous screen and enter the network name (SSID) in Network (SSID).
• Make sure the wireless router is turned on.
Click to set the network name (SSID) in Network (SSID): on the Wireless LAN sheet.
• The WPA/WPA2 Details screen or the WEP Details screen appears if the selected wireless
router is encrypted. In this case, configure the details to use the same encryption settings set
to the wireless router.
• Wireless routers that cannot be used by this machine (including those configured to use
different encryption methods) are displayed grayed out and cannot be configured.