Customising Settings for your Home
<Setting the schedule timer>
. In the preview menu screen press F4 button.
2. First select the days of the week you wish to schedule.
3. Press F2/F3 buttons to move between days and F to check or uncheck the
4. When you have selected the days press CONFIRM.
5. The time bar edit screen will be displayed.
6. Use buttons F2/F3 to move to the point at which you do not want the selected
mode to be active press CONFIRM to start.
7. Use F3 button to set the required time of inactivity then press CONFIRM.
8. You can add up to 4 periods of inactivity within a 24 hour interval.
9. Press F4 to save settings.
When scheduling heating, button F changes the scheduled variable between
time and temperature. This enables a lower temperature to be set for a number of
hours e.g. a lower temperature may be required at night when the occupants are
• the schedule timer for space heating/cooling and dHW are set in the
same way. However for Cooling and dHW only time can be used as
• a small rubbish bin character is also displayed choosing this icon will
delete the last unsaved action.
• it is necessary to use the Save function F4 button to save settings. Con-
FirM does not act as Save for this menu.
The service menu is password protected to prevent accidental changes being
made to the operation settings, by unauthorised/unqualified persons.
Day of week select screen
Time of period setting screen
Time of period setting screen 2