Customising Settings for your Home
In general operation the screen displayed on the main controller will be shown as
in the figure on the right.
This screen shows the target temperature, space heating mode, DHW mode (if
DHW tank is present in system), any additional heat sources being used, holiday
mode, and the date and time.
You should use the function buttons to access more information. When this
screen is displayed pressing F will display the current status and pressing F4
will take the user to the option menu screen.
This screen shows the main operating modes of the system.
Use function buttons to switch between Operating (►), Prohibited (
) for DHW and space heating/cooling or to edit/activate the holiday setting.
The option screen allows quick setting of the following;
• Forced DHW (if DHW tank present) — to turn ON/OFF press F
• DHW operating mode (if DHW tank present) — to change mode press F2
• Space heating/cooling operating mode — to change mode press F3
• Holiday mode — to access holiday screen press F4
Main Settings Menu
To access the main settings menu press button B 'MENU'
The following menus will be displayed;
DHW (Cylinder unit or hydrobox plus locally supplied DHW tank)
Service (Password protected)
. From the main settings menu use F2 and F3 buttons to highlight 'Initial set-
tings' icon and select by pressing CONFIRM.
2. Use F and F2 buttons to scroll through the menu list. When the required title
is highlighted then press CONFIRM to edit.
3. Use the relevant function buttons to edit each initial setting then press CON-
FIRM to save the setting.
Initial settings that can be edited are
Room sensor settings
To return to the main settings menu press the BACK button.
) and Timer (
Main settings menu screen
Hot water (DHW)