Printer specifications and requirements
The following figure provides space planning information and
service access requirements for the bypass transport from a top
Figure 6-8. Bypass transport space planning diagram
1. Recommended third-party feeder hardware attaches at rear
of 96/4635/180 printer.
2. Expected third-party input paper feed path
3. Neutral area, to remain unoccupied
4. Shaded areas at rear and right side of the bypass transport
require third-party input/output devices to be undockable from
the feeder/stacker or the bypass transport.
5. Register edge of the output sheet
6. Third-party hardware must not extend more than 1 inch / 25
mm beyond bypass transport front cover line for correct front
7. Bypass transport / input enablement jam clearance space is
Installation Planning Guide