(1) Display order switching operation
Touch [Date (ascending)]/[Date (descending)] in the list to switch the display order of operation logs.
[Date (ascending)] and [Date (descending)] are switched every time the button is touched.
The buttons show the current display order.
• [Date (ascending)]: Data is displayed in chronological order as collected.
• [Date (descending)]: Data is displayed in reverse chronological order as collected.
(2) Display operation of screen image
Touch the [Image] button in the list to switch displaying/hiding the window of the screen image
corresponding to the operation log in the selected row.
Touch the title bar to move the window of the screen image.
The window of the screen image is displayed until the display of the list is closed.
6 - 80
6.6 Operation Log Information
(1) Selected line position after switching the display order
After the display order is switched while lines are selected, the lines still remain selected.
Depending on which line is selected, the selected line may not be displayed on the screen
after switching the display order.
(2) Display order of operation logs in non-chronological order
When the display order of operation logs are switched, the logs are displayed in order as
collected, not in order as the date they are collected.
In case that the displayed operation logs are not lined up in time order due to the time
change of GOT clock, the displayed logs may not be lined up in order of the log dates even
though the operation logs are switched.
button to close the window of the screen image.