Operation of system alarm display
■1. System alarm display resetting
Eliminate each cause of the system alarm being occurred.
Error causes can be identified by the error code, error message and channel No. displayed on the System
GOT2000 Series User's Manual (Hardware)
A method for resetting system alarm depends on an error.
• GOT error
Touch the [Reset] button to reset system alarms.
• CPU error and Network error
The system alarm is automatically reset after its cause is eliminated.
(1) Before resetting the system alarm display in the GOT error
Eliminate the system alarm cause before resetting the system alarm display in the GOT
If not eliminated, the system alarm display in the GOT error will not be reset even after the
(2) Displaying a GOT Mobile error
A GOT Mobile error is displayed as a GOT error.
(3) Processings with reset operation
The following data in the system information are also reset.
• GOT error code (Write device)
• GOT error detection signal (System Signal 2-1.b13)
4.5 System Alarm
4 - 13