Chapter 7. SLT Features
To use Manual Camp-on:
1. Lift the handset.
2. Dial the extension number.
3. Enter the Camp-On (Call Waiting) code (default = 2).
4. Remain on the line until the called party answers.
To answer a Camp-on (Call Waiting) signal:
1. Replace the handset.
2. Lift the handset again to be connected to the waiting call.
FF1-2: Dial Plan
FF1-0-03: Extension COS
FF3: Extension COS
You can transfer an outside call to a busy extension using Camp-on. See "To camp a call onto a
busy extension:" on page 266.
CPC-96, CPC-288, and CPC-576 Version 2.0
Conference Calls allow you to add another party to an existing conversation. With the standard
system configuration, up to 3 parties can be included in a conference call at any one time. If the
optional Conference Card is installed, additional parties up to a total of 8 can participate in a
The Version 2 software release allows any combination of extensions and CO lines to be in the
conference as long as the original extension is in the conference and the total number of parties does
not exceed 8. With Version 2 software, only one operation is used to establish and add to a conference.
DBS 576 (USA), issued January 1999
Section 700 - Operation
Intercom dial tone
• Called party hears alert tone
• Calling party hears ringback tone
• Current call placed on hold
• Connected to waiting call