Chapter 5. Key Telephone Features
Need VB-44224, VB-44101
The VB-44224 24-key telephone is required.
You must pre-program the desired calling information into the telephone's Voice Recognition
Unit in order for the System to recognize the verbal commands.
CPC-96, CPC-288, and CPC-576 All Versions
The System allows you to set different receiving volumes for the handset, speaker, intercom ring tone,
and incoming ring tone.
To adjust the volume while your phone is in use:
1. Press the VOLUME (s or t) key:
• During ringing to adjust intercom or incoming ring tone
• During a call to adjust handset or speaker volume
To adjust ringer volume while your phone is idle:
1. Press the ON/OFF key.
2. Press the PROG key.
3. Enter 9, then 1 to adjust the incoming ring tone.
Enter 9, then 2 to adjust the intercom ring tone.
4. Press the VOLUME up or down key to adjust the loudness
of the tone.
5. Press the ON/OFF key.
DBS 576 (USA), issued January 1999
Section 700 - Operation
Intercom dial tone
Pseudo ring tone