TG5200CE.fm.fm Page 38 Tuesday, March 23, 2004 11:37 AM
While you are talking with an outside caller, a handset user can join the
conversation and establish a conference call.
During a call, press [HOLD/INTERCOM].
• The call is put on hold.
To page another handset, press the extension number ( to ).
When the paged party answers, press the soft key (
unit to make a conference call.
• To leave the conference, press [OFF]. The two other parties can continue the
• During a conference, the outside call can be placed on hold by pressing [HOLD/
INTERCOM]. Internal communications between extensions are not suspended.
Only the person who placed the call on hold can resume the full conference by
pressing the soft key (
• A maximum of three parties including the outside party can take part in a
This feature allows the handset to join an existing outside call.
• To prevent other users from joining your conversation, turn the Call Privacy
feature on (p. 42).
To join a conversation (Call Share)
Press [C] or [s].
• "Conference" is displayed.
• A maximum of three parties including the outside party can join a conversation.
) on your