Section 700 - Operation
5. To add additional parties, repeat steps 1-4
6. To drop out of the conference call, hang up.
To establish a two-party private conversation from a 3-party conference (Version 2.1
1. While on a call, press CONF + 1 (2) to have a private con-
versation with the CNF 1 (2) party.
2. To reestablish the conference, press the CONF key.
To remove a Busy Tone (Hang up) from an 8-party conference (Version 2.1 and
1. During an conference with more than 3 parties, press
CONF + (n) (where n is the number 1-8 for the conference
parties) to individually select a conference party.
2. If you did not select the conference party that is giving busy
tone, re-enter the conference by pressing the CONF key.
3. If you selected the conference party that is giving busy tone,
hang up and then go off-hook again and press the CONF
key to re-enter the conference call.
A Conference Card (VB-44120) must be installed in the System in order to conference more than
FF1-0-03: Extension COS (8-Party Conference)
FF3: Extension COS
If all the internal parties hang up, the conference call will be disconnected. If the internal party
remains in the conversation, the conference call remains in progress.
When three parties are conferenced, a built-in 3-party conference circuit is used. If no 3-party
conference circuit is available, a conference cannot be established.
When a fourth party is added, the conference is moved to a conference circuit on the 8-party
conference card. If an 8-party conference circuit is not available, a fourth party cannot be added
to a conference.
Once an 8-party conference circuit is used, it continues to be used as long as the conference
DBS 576 (USA), issued January 1999
Chapter 6. DSLT Features
You and the selected party are in a sepa-
rate conversation from the other confer-
The other party is placed on hold.