Section 700 - Operation
9. Use the bottom row of FF keys to select a single letter.
• See "Example 1. Large-display phone" on page 199.
• See "Example 2. Small-display phone" on page 200.
• Press the * key to erase a single entry.
• Press the # key to enter a space.
10. Repeat steps 8-9 as many times as necessary to enter the
desired SSD name.
Note: Press the FLASH key to clear the entire entry.
11. Press the HOLD key when finished.
12. To enter another speed dial name, press the CONF key and
repeat steps 5-11.
Example 1. Large-display phone
To enter D:
a. Press the first soft key on the top left.
b. Press the fourth FF key from the left on the bottom row.
To enter o:
a. Press the third soft key from the top right.
DBS 576 (USA), issued January 1999
Chapter 5. Key Telephone Features
Next SSD bin number displays