Chapter 6. DSLT Features
To use a Walking Class of Service code:
1. Lift the handset or press the ON/OFF key of an extension
other than your own.
2. Enter 87.
3. Dial your extension number.
4. Enter your Walking Class of Service code (0001-9999)
5. Enter a trunk access code (9 or 81-84)
6. Dial the phone number.
7. Replace the handset or press the ON/OFF key.
FF8-1-08: Walking Class of Service Code
The same Walking Class of Service code can be used on more than one extension.
Walking Class of Service mode is kept until the user goes on-hook.
ARS and TRS dialing privileges follow the Walking Class of Service.
Before entering a new Walking COS code, you must first clear the existing code.
When Walking COS is used, Wxxxx (where xxxx is the user's extension number) appears in
DBS 576 (USA), issued January 1999
Section 700 - Operation
Intercom dial tone
Walking Class of Service remains in
effect until you replace the handset.