Chapter 6. DSLT Features
FF1-0-03: Extension COS (Callback Request Send)
FF1-0-03: Extension COS (Callback Request Receive)
FF3: Extension COS
FF1-2-03: Dial Plan (Callback Cancel)
CPC-96, CPC-288, and CPC-576 All Versions
Call Forwarding allows you to send your calls to another extension, to an outside line, or to Voice
Mail. Call Forwarding can be set or canceled under the following conditions from either your own
extension or from an alternate extension:
Call Forwarding - All Calls
Call Forwarding - Busy
Call Forwarding - No Answer
Call Forwarding-All Calls
When Call Forwarding - All Calls is set, all incoming calls to an extension are immediately
To set Call Forwarding-All Calls:
1. Lift the handset or press the ON/OFF key.
2. Enter the appropriate Set Call Forwarding code:
• For your extension, enter 721.
• For another extension, enter 741.
3. If setting Call Forwarding for another extension, dial the
number of the extension whose calls you wish to forward.
DBS 576 (USA), issued January 1999
Section 700 - Operation
Intercom dial tone