Chapter 6. DSLT Features
To make an OHVA :
1. Lift the handset or press the ON/OFF key.
2. Dial the extension number.
3. Enter the OHVA feature access code (default = 8).
4. Make your announcement
To transfer a call using OHVA:
1. While on a call, press the HOLD key.
2. Dial the extension number to which the call is being trans-
3. Enter OHVA feature access code (default = 8) and announce
the call to be transferred.
4. If transfer is: not accepted, press the FLASH key.
5. Replace the handset.
FF1 0 03 (System): Extension COS OHVA Originate
FF1 0 03 (System): Extension COS OHVA Receive
FF3 (Extension): Extension COS Assignments
FF4: FF Key Assignments
If Onhook Transfer is enabled, the held call is transferred as soon as the extension sending the
OHVA hangs up.
If the transferred call is not answered immediately, it will queue for a set time limit, then return to
the extension sending the OHVA by Transfer Recall Timer.
You cannot receive a Call Waiting message during an OHVA.
If you make an OHVA to an SLT, the SLT user and the other party will hear the announcement.
DBS 576 (USA), issued January 1999
Section 700 - Operation
Current call on hold