Selecting operation condition of the second function selection signal (RT)
Second function can be selected by the RT signal.
Operating condition (validity condition) for second (third) function can be also set.
● Turning ON the Second function selection (RT) signal enables the second functions.
● The following table lists application examples of the second functions.
– Switching between regular use and emergency use
– Switching between heavy load and light load
– Change the acceleration/deceleration time by break point acceleration/deceleration
– Switching characteristics of main motor and sub motor
Second function selection
RT signal function validity
Setting value "0"
(T) Multi-Function Input Terminal Parameters
Connection diagram for second function selection
Example of second acceleration/deceleration time
Second function is immediately enabled
with ON of RT signal.
Second function will be enabled while RT
signal is ON and running in constant speed.
(Disabled while accelerating or
5 - 291