Logic reversing of inverter run enable signal (X10 signal, Pr. 599)
● Use Pr. 599 "X10 terminal input selection" to select the X10 signal input specification between
normally open (NO contact) and normally closed (NC contact). With the normally closed (NC
contact) input specification, the inverter output is shut off by turning OFF (opening) the X10
● Changing the inverter logic (NO/NC contact) with the Pr. 599 setting is required according to the
logic of the inverter operation enable signal sent from the option unit.
● The response time of the X10 signal is within 2 ms.
X10 signal (Pr. 599 = 0)
X10 signal (Pr. 599 = 1)
● Relationship between Pr. 599 and the inverter operation enable signal of each option unit
(Initial value of standard models)
(Initial value of separated
Tab. 5-285: Selecting NO/NC contact for X10 signal
If the X10 signal is unassigned while Pr. 30 = "2" (FR-HC2/FR-CV connection) or "10 or 11" (DC feed-
ing mode 1), the MRS signal can be used as the X10 signal. At this time, logic setting for the signal
will follow Pr. 17 "MRS input selection".
MRS signal is enabled from any of the communication or external input, but when using the MRS
signal as Inverter run enable signal (X10), it can be used as input from external.
When FR-HC or MT-HC is connected, set Pr. 599 = "0 (initial value)".
When the terminal assignment is changed with Pr. 178 to Pr. 189 (input terminal function selec-
tion), wiring may be mistaken due to different terminal name and signal contents, or may affect
other functions. Set parameters after confirming the function of each terminal.
Reset when the power is supplied to the main circuit
(Pr. 30 = "100, 101, 102, 110, 111, 120 or 121")
● While the power is supplied only to the control circuit (R1/L11, S1/L12 input or 24 V external power
supply) with Pr. 30 = "100 or higher", the inverter reset is not performed when the power is supplied
(R/L1, S/L2, T/L3 input) to the main circuit.
● When a communication option, etc. is used, communication interruption due to the inverter reset
can be avoided.
When the power is supplied to the main circuit while the inverter protective function is activated,
the inverter reset is performed even if it the setting is "No reset" at power ON.
Motor coasts to stop
Corresponding signal of the option unit
(G) Control parameters
Operation according to the X10
X10-ON: Inverter output shutoff
X10-OFF: Inverter output shutoff
5 - 555