(A) Application parameters
● Trace operation can also be set in the trace mode on the operation panel.
Parameter setting mode
Selection of trace operation by input terminal (TRG signal, TRC signal)
● Trace operation can be selected by signal inputs.
● A forced trigger can be applied when the Trace trigger input (TRG) signal is ON.
● Sampling is started and stopped by the Trace sampling start/end (TRC) signal turning ON and OFF,
● To input the TRG signal, set "46" in any of Pr. 178 to Pr. 189 (input terminal function selection), and
to input the TRC signal, set "47" to assign the function to a terminal.
Changing the terminal assignment using Pr. 178 to Pr. 189 (input terminal function selection) may
affect the other functions. Set parameters after confirming the function of each terminal.
5 - 450
Selection of the trace mode settings
Forced trigger (Sampling stop)