(G) Control parameters
Setting of operation time (X13 signal, Pr. 11)
● Set the time applying the DC injection brake to Pr. 11 "DC injection brake operation time".
● When the motor does not stop due to large load moment (J), increasing the setting produces an
● When Pr. 11 = "0 s", DC injection brake will not operate. (The motor will coast to stop.)
● When Pr. 11 = "8888", DC injection brake will operate when the X13 signal is turned ON. DC
injection brake will operate when the X13 signal is turned ON even while operating.
● For the X13 signal input, set "13" in any of Pr. 178 to Pr. 189 to assign the function.
When Pr. 11 = "8888"
The X13 signal is disabled during PM motor control.
5 - 546
When Pr. 11 is set to "8888"