Remove the jumper
R1/L11 and P/+ and
terminals S1/L21 and
● For the standard model, remove the jumpers between terminals R/L1 and R1/L11 and terminals
S/L2 and S1/L21, and connect terminals R1/L11 and P/+ and terminals S1/L21 and N/–.
● If an undervoltage, power failure or input phase loss occurs when Pr. 261 "Power failure stop
selection" ≠ "0", the motor decelerates to a stop.
● The power failure time deceleration stop function operates as follows at an input phase loss.
Tab. 5-210: Operation at input phase loss depending on Pr. 261 and Pr. 872
● For the separated converter type, remove the jumpers between terminals R/L1 and R1/L11 and
terminals S/L2 and S1/L21 of the converter unit, and connect terminals R1/L11 and P/+ and
terminals S1/L21 and N/–. Do not remove the jumpers of terminal R1/L11 and terminal S1/L21 of
the inverter. (In the initial status of the separated converter type, terminals P/+ and R1/L11 and
terminals N/- and S1/L21 are connected.)
● For the separated converter type, connect the terminal to which PWF signal of the converter unit
is assigned and the terminal to which X48 signal of the inverter is assigned. Also, set Pr. 261 of the
converter unit in accordance with the inverter setting. (Refer to the Instruction Manual of the
Connection of the separated converter type inverter
Operation when an input phase loss occurs
Input phase loss (E.ILT)
Keep the jumpers of terminal R1/L11
and terminal S1/L21 connected.
(A) Application parameters
5 - 433