(A) Application parameters
Automatic restart after instantaneous power failure function
● The inverter output is shut off at the activation of the instantaneous power failure protection
(E.IPF) or undervoltage protection (E.UVT). (Refer to page page 6-9 for E.IPF or E.UVT.)
● When E.IPF or E.UVT is activated, the instantaneous power failure (IPF)/undervoltage signal is
● The IPF signal is assigned to terminal IPF in the initial setting. To assign the IPF signal to a different
terminal, set "2 (positive logic) or 102 (negative logic)" to any of Pr. 190 to Pr. 196 (Output terminal
● When the automatic restart after instantaneous power failure function is selected, motor restarts
at the power restoration after an instantaneous power failure or undervoltage. (E.IPF and E.UVT
are not activated.)
Connection (CS signal)
● When the automatic restart after instantaneous power failure / flying start signal (CS) is assigned
to the input terminal by setting Pr.178 to Pr.189 (input terminal function selection), restart
operation is enabled at turn-ON of the CS signal.
● When the CS signal is assigned to an input terminal and Pr. 57 "Restart coasting time" ≠ "9999"
(with restart), the inverter cannot be operated while the CS signal remains OFF.
● Separated converter types detect the instantaneous power failure on the converter unit side.
Perform wiring so that the IPF signal transmitted from the converter unit is input to the terminal
to which the X11 signal is assigned.
On the converter unit side, enable the restart operation. (For setting the converter unit, refer to
the Instruction Manual of the converter unit.)
5 - 416
15 ms to 100 ms
With electronic bypass sequence
Only with restart after instantaneous power failure
For use for only automatic
restart after instantaneous
power failure or flying start,
turn ON the CS signal in