(H) Protective function parameter
Electronic bypass during emergency drive (Pr. 136, Pr. 139, Pr. 57)
● For selecting the commercial mode (Pr. 523 = "3
– Set Pr. 136 "MC switchover interlock time" and Pr. 139 "Automatic switchover frequency from
inverter to bypass operation" and assign MC2 and MC3 signals to output terminals.
– When CS signal is assigned to an input terminal, set Pr. 57 "Restart coasting time" ≠ "9999" and
turns the CS signal ON.
(In the initial setting, the CS signal is assigned to the terminal CS.)
– V/F control or Advanced magnetic flux vector control (under PM motor control, the operation
is not switched over to the commercial power supply operation the output is shut off ).
● During emergency drive operation, the operation is switched over to the commercial power
supply operation when any of the following conditions is satisfied.
– CS signal turns OFF.
– A critical fault for which retry is not permitted occurs while Pr. 523="3
– A critical fault occurs while Pr. 523="4
● While the motor is driven by the inverter during emergency drive operation, if a condition for
electronic bypass is satisfied, the output frequency is accelerated/decelerated to the Pr. 139
setting. When the frequency reaches the set frequency, the operation is switched over to the
commercial power supply operation. (The operation is immediately switched over to the com-
mercial power supply operation during output shutoff due to a critical fault occurrence.)
● If the parameter for electronic bypass is not set while the commercial mode is set (Pr. 523 = "3
a condition for switchover is satisfied, and the output is shut off.
● For the terminals used for the MC2 and MC3 signal output, set "18 (positive logic)" and "19 (positive
logic)" in any two of Pr. 190 to Pr. 196 (output terminal function selection) to assign the function.
● Operation of magnetic contactor (MC2, MC3)
● The input signals are as shown below.
If the signal is turned ON after switchover to the emergency drive commercial power supply
operation, the operation will not be returned to the inverter-driven operation.
If the signal is turned OFF during the emergency drive operation, the operation will not be returned
5 - 172
"), the operation is not switched over to the commercial power supply operation even when
Between power supply and motor Shorted
Between inverter output and
Operation of magnetic contactor (MC2, MC3)
Emergency drive execution
Operation status reset
Input signals CS, X84 and RES
"), setting is required as follows.
During commercial power
ON Inverter operation
OFF Emergency drive commercial power
ON Emergency drive execution
OFF Normal operation
OFF Normal operation
During inverter operation