PM motor control test operation (Pr. 800 = "9")
Test operation in the speed control is available without connecting a motor.
The speed calculation changes to track the speed command, and such speed changes can be checked
on the operation panel or by outputting it as analog signals to the terminal FM, AM, or CA.
Since current is not detected and voltage is not output, monitors related to current and voltage
such as output current and output voltage, etc. and output signals do not function.
I/O signal operation during the test operation
During the test operation, the following signals are invalid.
● Input terminal function selection (Pr. 178 to Pr. 189)
– V/F switchover signal (X18)
– Start-time tuning start external input signal (X28)
● Output terminal function selection (Pr.190 to Pr.196)
– Electronic thermal O/L relay pre-alarm signal (THP)
– Start time tuning completion signal (Y39)
Parameters referred to
Pr. 178 to Pr. 189
Pr. 190 to Pr. 196
5 - 42
(input terminal function selection)
(output terminal function selection)