PID sleep boost (Pr. 1366 to Pr. 1368)
● The pump pressure can be increased before the PID output suspension function (sleep function)
is activated. This function is useful to prevent frequent repetition of starting and stopping of the
pump, and to keep the sleep state for a long period of time.
● When the normal condition to activate the sleep function is satisfied (the output frequency is less
than Pr. 576 setting for the time set in Pr. 575 or longer), the PID set point automatically increases
by the amount set in Pr. 1366 "Sleep boost level".
● When the measured value reaches to the set point during Pr. 1367 "Sleep boost waiting time", the
sleep function is activated. Then, the set point returns to its original value from the sleep boost
● When the measured value does not reach to the sleep boost set point after the time set in Pr. 1367
passes, PID control continues without activating the sleep function.
● When the deviation remains at the Pr. 577 setting or higher for the time set in Pr. 1368 "Output
interruption cancel time", the inverter output restarts.
For reverse action
Pr. 577 –1000
Sleep boost level
< Pr. 575
PID sleep boost
Sleep boost waiting time
Output interruption cancel time
≥ Pr. 575
(A) Application parameters
The sleep status starts when the
deviation becomes 0 during the
time set in Pr. 1367.
5 - 409